Thursday, October 13, 2011

Let's make the PHILIPPINES a BETTER place to LIVE!


We Filipinos can make our country a great nation and a better place to live for every Filipino. I strongly believe in this. And I believe that we can all change, we can all take the extra effort to change from within to become a united Philippines.


While looking for some videos in Youtube.com, I found the videos below  and I would like to share it to everyone (Note: The author of this blog is not in anyway endorsing the video or the creator/s of the video).

I find the following simple videos to be factual and we can all learn something from here. Here's the first video entitled "Bakit Poor ang Filipino - Cartoons".


The points presented are true, but we can all work together to correct it. One Mind, One Heart, One Filipino. This is all we need!

The second video is entitled "Proud to be Pinoy ka ba?" The video is definitely a good one. But I would say, I'm NOT proud to be PINOY, but I'm PROUD to be a FILIPINO!


How about you Filipino peeps? How did you find the videos? Proud to be Pinoy ka ba or PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO ka? - Malayang Filipino


Credit to PinoyMonkeyPride for the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment